Founded in Austin in 2002, Russell Collection offers works by names such as Banksy, Alex Katz, Damien Hirst, KAWS, Hunt Slonem, Takashi Murakami, and Andy Warhol. Representing emerging and mid-career artists working in a range of mediums, the gallery’s program focuses on 20th century and contemporary art, with a particular specialty in American and European post-World-War-II movements.
Today the gallery maintains an exhibition space totaling more than 7,800 square feet, with two satellite locations.
- The Edit: How to Hang ~ a Step-by-Step guide ~ Jun 30, 2020
- The Market: Primary vs Secondary Art Markets Explained Jun 30, 2020
- The Edit: Fridge to Frame Jun 23, 2020
- The Market: Banksy to Brainwash Jun 23, 2020
- LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL Jun 23, 2020
- The Market: Warhol’s Silkscreen Portfolios Jun 15, 2020
- The Edit: Zoom Backdrop Jun 3, 2020